Acqua Panna Natural Mineral Water takes its name from the Villa Panna in the hills of Tuscany, where the water was first discovered. This area is surrounded by a 1300-hectare park and has been a fully protected natural reserve since 1564. Panna spring is located along the ancient route connecting Florence to and Bologna.
This spring was appreciated by all travelers, who used to rest, benefiting the delicate purity of water. 1860, the Marquise of Torrigiani, owner of the Acqua Panna estate, bottles the mineral water for the first time, home-delivering as far as Florence by a carter with a 54 liter demijohn, carboy (13 gallon glass vessel). In 1957 The Sanpellegrino Company purchases Acqua Panna.
We are not licensed to ship to the US, UK, CA
Free Delivery Mon-Sat from 9:00 am - Island of St Barths Only -