Exclusivement Rosé Fleur de Miraval with Wooden Box - Champagne B03

Exclusivement Rosé Fleur de Miraval with Wooden Box - Champagne B03

Regular price $437.50
  • Pre-order a few days before your Arrival in St Barths   to make sure we have all that you need available 
Tax included.

Fleur de Miraval is the only Champagne House exclusively dedicated to Rosé Champagne. Imagined by Brad Pitt, and produced by the Peters and Perrin families in the cellars in Mesnil Sur Oger.

This is the first edition of a rare wine made from a daring blend of great-aged Chardonnay and young Pinot Noirs. Exceptional rosé champagne was produced in only 20,000 bottles.| Disgorged in June 2020 | Dosage: 4.5 g / L.

To protect the wine from the dangers of ultraviolet rays and the sun to which champagnes are particularly sensitive, each bottle is lacquered so that the wine never sees the light until the day the bottle is opened.

According to Rodolphe Péters:  "Fleur de Miraval Rosé is the culmination of five years of work, research and tastings carried out in the greatest discretion." says Rodolphe Peter.
“This blend of Chardonnays of different ages constitutes 75% of the final blend of Fleur de Miraval, the remaining 25% coming from young pinot noir, which gives the wine its subtle pink color, and whose tangy notes of redcurrant.

Redcurrant and raspberries energize the delicate mineral, saline and iodized expression of Chardonnay. The wine is then aged on lees in the dark for three years before being marketed.

We are not licensed to ship to the US, UK, CA 
Tax-Free no value-added tax (VAT)
Free Delivery Mon-Sat from 9:00 am Island of St Barths Only 
Recently viewed