Tasting for 4 - 6 Guests $ 135.00
If you do Love Red Wines, indulge yourself in a wine tasting at your villa in St Barths! A qualified Sommelier will be at your villa in St Barths and will share with you the excitement of three Red wine tastings, together with a special cheese platter … a real sensory experience.
Duration: 25 minutes
The advantages of a villa tasting are many:
- Possibility to taste the best Red Wines comfortably at your villa in St Barths.
- No stress for the preparation: our Sommelier will provide glasses, plates, napkins; everything you need to conduct the tasting in order to enjoy your holiday atmosphere with friends and family.
- You will learn about the production procedure and about the characteristics of each Red Wine.
- Everyone could enjoy the wine tasting without having to drive back home.
1) Châteauneuf du Pape Télégramme 2016 Vignobles Brunier, Red Rhône Valley
Vieux Télégraphe’s second-label Châteauneuf-du-Pape red, made with the grapes of young vines under 30 years old, plus older parcels not located on the Plateaux of La Crau or Piedlong.In vats for 10 months, then in French oak foudres (30 hl) for about 7 months. Bottled at 15-16 months, released at 18 months.
This is a Châteauneuf-du-Pape seriously dominated by Grenache which confers very singular suppleness and roundness. Best savored young.
One of the finer, more elegant and classy examples of the cuvée, the 2016 Télégramme Châteauneuf du Pape is more a mini Vieux Telegraphe. Framboise, currants, dried earth and garrigue all emerge from this medium-bodied, elegant and finesse-driven wine that’s ideal for drinking while you wait on the top cuvée.
Grapes Grenache 80%, Syrah 10%, Mourvèdre 6% and Cinsault 4%.
Retail Price $ 41.65
Châteauneuf du Pape Télégramme Vignobles Brunier 2016
2) Marsannay Château de Marsannay 2013, Burgundy Red
Olivier Halley, owner of Château de Marsannay and passionate Burgundy wine is one of the great founding patrons of Burgundy Climates Association classified as Unesco World Heritage 4 July 2015.This wine reflects all the complexity of Marsannay terroirs, characterized by its freshness and its structure. A fine nose around fresh fruits slightly roasted. The mouth is well-balanced, supple with good fruits aromas. A fine consistency, too, which contributes to the overall balance of the wine. It's full of damson fruit, spicy, textured and for early drinking.
Grape 100 % Pinot Noir
Retail Price $ 41.85
Marsannay Château de Marsannay 2013
3) Côte de Beaune 2015 J Drouhin, Red Burgundy A true delight and a great harmony! A beautiful purple color. On the nose, delicate and fruity aromas such as strawberry and red currant. On the palate, the tannins are refined and lend a nice roundness to the body. The wines display bright red shades, they are charming and full. The Grands Crus can be kept over 10 years. Elegant aftertaste.
Côte de Beaune J Drouhin 2015
Grape 100 % Pinot Noir
Retail Price $ 46.65